Saturday, March 21, 2009

different kind of work

I had a wonderful 4 days off and in that time I accomplished a lot. Right now I'm zombie tried. I attempted to stay up late last night so I can get my body adjusted to working night shifts again. However I ended up getting three hours of sleep. I woke up and procedded to meditate and then I did turbo abs. I spent the day helping my mom create a dream board and I was trying to apply what David Wood is talking about "the art of connection". I gave my mom my full focus for the day. I didn't even check my phone until around 5pmish. Everyday I'm more and more convinced network marketing is the way to go and the way of my future. I know I can do a bit each week much like Angie and I know I can do a lot in a week like I have before. The challenge is in being consistent. I would like to go to training in 7 hours but I'm also super tired. I am getting burnt out right now. If I happen to get up for that time I will go, it's on the south side as well, I want to do more but at the same time I'm trying this thing of "doing what I can". So far it seems to be working out. Atleast I'm getting an education from all this experience. Learning to leverage people and time is going to make me super wealthy. Consistent action will take me to the next step.

No comments:

Post a Comment